Siana Cooper

Hello all. Only three students left to post, which means the show is getting very close now. This week's blog comes from Siana Cooper who has been with us for three years now.


SIANA: 

Hi, my name is Siana Cooper and I am in two of the fabulously challenging plays we are doing this year. I play Selina Snow, New Labour MP in "You, Me and Wii" and Hezza, a gang member extraordinaire in "Gizmo".

If you're reading this, I imagine what you want to know most is, what is it like to be a part of ATS and what am I getting out of this school.
Being a part of ATS has kept me sane. This industry is reliant on you knowing who you are and what you have to offer, and then selling that over and over again in the hopes of getting your foot in the
door. This school has pushed me out of my comfort zone immensely, made me really think about what it is to be an actor and then provided me with a safe space to grow and learn. Every single person in the cast is like family to me, I learn so much from watching everyone tackle their parts and engage with Amanda. Each week can be so intense because we are all so desperate to find something new and exciting in our performances, whilst always keeping to the truth of it. If you are passionate about acting, then come to ATS. The people you meet and the teachers you meet, are here for a reason. We are all committed to learning how to master the craft and the respect we have for it is ingrained within us. You are only as strong as your weakest link, and at ATS, we work together so that when show week comes, there are no weak links.  If you want to know more about the plays then come see the show and if you want to know more about mine or anyone else's experience, then come see the show! This has been my 3rd year with my ATS family and I am very much looking forward to my fourth.
- Siana Cooper



ATS' production of ''Gizmo' and 'Women, Power and Politics' directed by Amanda Redman will run from 18th - 20th July at Questors Theatre in Ealing. Tickets will be available nearer the time.

Join us for our blog next week which will be written by Lawrence Ellis.

Follow us on social media to keep up to date with any news (or subscribe to this blog by clicking subscribe in the top corner).  

Twitter - @ATS_Ealing




Comments